Paver Patio Design in Boise, Idaho
Are you looking to renovate your lovely yard or patio? If so, you may be wondering about the best patio design for your home in Boise, Idaho. Landscape pavers are a fantastic way to give your patio or yard a brand-new look without having to replace all of your existing concrete. Not only are they beautiful, but they are also very durable and easy to maintain.
There are many different types of landscape pavers to choose from, so you will be able to find the perfect style for your home. Concrete pavers are a popular choice because they are very affordable and come in a variety of colors and styles. Stone pavers are another great option because they are very strong and durable. Brick pavers are also a good choice, but they can be a bit more expensive.
Landscape Paver Installation, the Basics
Outdoor paver installation can be completed within 2 days or less typically when hiring a professional. This depends on the material used, however, and the number of square feet that the pavers will be installed on. Paver installation must be done right; When installing pavers correctly and reliably here are the following steps a professional paver installer must follow:
1. Decide on the size and shape of your patio.
2. Remove any sod or vegetation from the area where you will be installing your patio pavers.
3. Excavate the area, making sure to remove all of the loose soil and debris.
4. Compact the soil beneath your patio pavers using a compactor.
5. Install a layer of gravel over the compacted soil.
6. Lay your patio pavers in your desired pattern, making sure to leave enough space between each paver for jointing material.
7. Use a wet saw to cut any pavers that need to be trimmed to fit your design.
8. Fill the joints between your patio pavers with jointing material.
When you are ready to install your new patio, make sure to hire a professional contractor who specializes in paver installation. They will be able to help you choose the best type of pavers for your home and ensure that they are installed correctly. If you try to install them yourself, you may not get the same results and could end up damaging your pavers.
Finding the Right Landscaping Company For You
When finding a professional paver installer in Boise, Idaho it is essential to find a company that has a good reputation and hires quality installers. If you are in search of the best landscape pavers in Boise; Outside Unlimited is the leading landscaping and patio design company in Boise, Idaho. We have been in business for over 20 years and will get the job done right! We specialize in concrete pavers, stone pavers, and brick pavers. We also offer a wide variety of colors and styles to choose from.
Outside Unlimited serves Meridian, Caldwell, Star, Eagle as well as Boise, Idaho, offering a variety of landscaping and patio design services for your home or business. Our pavers go great with our outdoor kitchen installations and outdoor firepits/fireplaces!